Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy!!!

I feel so busy! I know that probably is worse off then me but omg i feel like I am going to explode. First I am doing Club V-ball (which i am super pysched about) which is only on Mondays and Wednesdays which I guess is better than every night but its kind of late (for me not you late night ppl!) If I get a huge HW load im going to scream. So now I also have track 4 days a week. Which I love btw. And so I quit guitar so I could have some idk maybe DOWN TIME! Even if its only like an hour or two. But now my dad wants no is forcing me to start guitar again!! I hate it its all music theory and if I'm going to play I just want to play. Ugh so yes those are my frustrations!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment